Monday, December 23, 2013

More Artwork

While on Christmas break, Talia and Taizley decided to "surprise" me
with some artwork that they wanted to make at home.
They got out the paint and painted Taizley's feet different colors.
They were going to make a Christmas tree out of her footprint - like she did at
preschool.  While making my "surprise" they thought I was going to discover
them, so Taizley ran and hid.  When she did that she made paint footprints
all over the carpet - which I am still trying to get out!
Cute surprise, but what a mess!

This was the art Taizley made me from preschool

 This is what Talia helped Taizley make - it is a Christmas tree with
different colored packages under it - all painted from the bottom of Taizley's feet

And here is part of my carpet - there were a total of about eight footprints that I'm trying to remove.
Now I can look at situation and think it was so cute of them to come up with the idea -
the day it happened it was not so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment